Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please.... thats what yall are for!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 21 Replies

ok so my oldest ds (2 1/2) has started biting his brother (1). they share a room and twice now i have come into the room because clint was crying like crazy and once he had a bite mark on his back, and tonight... on his cheek! i am LIVID! i have spanked beau (yes i think this is worthy of spanking) but id like other suggestions... so what have you used? and did it help? 

I LOVE my boys... J.H.O. <3 E.B.O. & C.J.O.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I can and will be bashed. Oh well. I bit them back..all five of them when they did it at one time or another. They stopped..except for Christian but that boy is always hungry.

beausmommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Quoting JustCJ:

I can and will be bashed. Oh well. I bit them back..all five of them when they did it at one time or another. They stopped..except for Christian but that boy is always hungry.

gir! at least your honest! and hey... it worked for you! thanks for your input!

amanda0714
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 PM
my son started biting me around 1.5. i told him over and over that it hurt. not to bite, etc. one day i got fed up and bit him back. (didnt even leave a red mark) he never bit me again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beausmommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 PM

well thats 2 votes for biting back!!! haha. i didnt expect anyone to throw that out there.

Quoting amanda0714:

my son started biting me around 1.5. i told him over and over that it hurt. not to bite, etc. one day i got fed up and bit him back. (didnt even leave a red mark) he never bit me again

beausmommy08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Woohoo thanks for all the replies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:21 AM

separate rooms

xxlilmomma09
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Make the older child sleep on a pallet on the floor nex to your bed. When he quits biting, give him his bed back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ModernMoonlight
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM

I bit the heck outta my mom once when I was little and she bit me back. I didn't bite her again lol. And I don't even remember it. I did it to my daughter too. She didn't cry, but she didn't bit again.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM

I flip their lips with my finger......that has always stopped that crap in our house

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM

I agree with amanda. My now 6 yr old use to bite. She bit my now 5 yr old once so hard it drew blood and with in minutes you could see a huge bruise with every single tooth mark and I bit her and she never bit again and that was 4 yrs ago.

Quoting beausmommy08:

well thats 2 votes for biting back!!! haha. i didnt expect anyone to throw that out there.

Quoting amanda0714:

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)