Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG i have to lose 70 pounds in less then 3 months!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:57 PM
  • 51 Replies

I was thinking that my class reunion was not untill next yr 2012 but NO ITS THIS YR in June =( I ws mad fun of most my highschool life and i want to look totally hot when i go lol i dont know how i will lost 70 pounds in 3 months....Any advice besides starve myself?? lmao

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SavageMom86
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:58 PM

impossible

GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM

wow 70 pounds its too much took me 1 and half YEAR* to lose 120 pounds..lol

pregnancy

Evelinasmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:00 PM

do insanity or P90X... you might not lose all 70 lbs, but you will lose ALOT... lol

twisted_charlie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:01 PM

The only way it could happen is completely unhealthy, and even that way you probably still wouldn't lose that much weight. Also, 70 pounds is a lot of weight that will likely produce excess skin if you lose too fast.

Walk in there proud and with confidence!

ashmac03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Sorry there is no way to lose 70 pounds in 3 months.  But I would say 30 is definitely doable.

blessedwboysx3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Short of lipo,?  I'm not really sure there is a fast way.

Body for Life claims to get you a better body in 12 weeks.  I've done that and it works if you stick to it, but 70lbs is probably pushing it. I would think at most you'd be looking 24 - 36 if you can consistently loose 2 - 3lbs a week.

Reduce your calories and work out every day.

Good luck!!!!

moretolovemamma
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Well i was acutally talking to a diet guy for some protine shake that well they acutally sell to " The biggest loser oredeal and he said that in order to lose 60 or 70 pounds in 3 months id have to consume 120 grams of protin a day so thats what i did i was losing alot of weight in the first month but then something happen and i stopped.=( BUT i dont think i can do that diet which was tech. the adkins diet due to my screwed up gallbladder =(

hotrodlassie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I've lost an inch in a half off my waist in only a week. Look up the fruit and nut cleanse. Add LOTS of exercise I still don't think 70lbs would be possible in such a short time :-(

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Cutting off a limb will help.
.betty.white.
by bilf on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM

I didn't think loosing that much in 3 months was possible until I saw the show, "I used to be fat" on mtv.  Those people did that and more.  But, they dedicated their life to the weight loss working out 4 hours a day and strict dieting.  Not easy but can be done if you work hard enough I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)