Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you using a name correlation for your kids?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM
  • 67 Replies

You know, when people have multiple children and have all of their names start with a particular letter? Or something similar like that? I have a Lily, and was thinking of having all my kids names of a flower. =D Or  my name is marissa, SO is Nick and she is Lily... L,M,N So next babe might be  an O a K. hehe

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CelticMom82
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:05 PM

My kids have all celtic names..

.betty.white.
by bilf on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:07 PM

No.  My god I hate that.  At least I hate it when you have over 3 children and do that.  I went to high school in a small town and there was a family with 13 kids all with T names. 

yo_ho
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM

There are family names in our boys names. It was hard with our second though, we didn't like anyone other than DH's name to name him after =)

OBImomma

I'm not. Although my kids initials are OH =)

My Husbands mom named them all names that start with the same letter and rhyme. ( I hate it). their mom can't get their names straight so she calls them by number. My Dh is #1...my poor BIL is #2

mybabygirlkris
My daughter's name is Kristin, I always said if I ever had another kid if it were a boy I'd call him Kade and for a girl Kandace. I like K names lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Yes, lol, initially it wasn't on purpose, but if we have more children we will stick with it. Their initials are JKM. Jade Kendall and Jacob Keegan. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Quoting .betty.white.:

No.  My god I hate that.  At least I hate it when you have over 3 children and do that.  I went to high school in a small town and there was a family with 13 kids all with T names. 

I guess I went with all old fashioned names but families like the duggars make me crazy

mommy2324
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM

My kids names start with B,C AND D my name is E and my DH is B. Just kinda happened also My DS bday is 1month and 1 day after mine, the 2ds is 1 month one day after his the ds is 6 mths 1 day after that so it goes 22,23,24,25 I thought that was kinda cool.

Samanthamommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM

My kids MIDDLE names will all have the same letter.

HippieMomma08
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:14 PM

No. We all have the same last name that's enough for me.

My MIL names all her boys 'J' names. Justin, Jonathan, Joshua. She can never keep their names straight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)