Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f'en rude *ssed people!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM
  • 17 Replies
we went to our daughters band concert tonight there where the 2 middle school bands and the highschool band playing. some people with kids sat behind us they talked the whole damn time let their kids talk loudly ( i have a 3 4 and 6 year old i know they have a hard time being quiet for that long but i at least try to keep them quiet) bang on the seats in front of them (the ones my kids where sitting in) and kick the seats then they got out fricken bags of potato chips!! ok its about dinner time (6) and you might not have had time to eat before so you bring the kids a snack but fricken loud crinkly bags of chips! i understand that its just middle school band but these kids worked so hard this is their pratice run for the compition they have in 2 weeks show a little respect! i hate rude people!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:59 AM
no one wants to join my venting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Didn't you turn around and ask them to be quiet..............I would have. And I would have told them to stop their kids from kicking the seats

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:53 AM

bad

B-FigNewton
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:00 AM

I would have said something. It doesn't matter what age it is. You were trying to enjoy the concert.

charliebean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Luv_my_hubby
by Nikki on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:56 AM
I agree its rude. That has happened at my DD's concert sadly it was other middle school & high school students. I emailed the principal and complained since there was staff chaperones who did nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vandyswife
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:00 AM

I would have been upset as well. I have a 2 year old and I wouldnt even allow HER to act like that.

snacks?? fine, but there are such things as NOISE appropriate snacks... dang!

stacy1403
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:02 AM

that is rude you should have said something..

flmomma4
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:05 AM

I would have turned around and told that lady to fix her issues before it bothers anyone else. How can women not keep control of their kids? That irritates me at a resturant where it's customary to talk..I can't imagine there.

Imaginary-one
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:09 AM

People like that must be clueless or weren't taught manners....  I had a guy sit in front of me in class last night, and he kept pulling out mini chip/cookie bags, crinkling them.... Gah, I had to read the same page eleven times before I  could get it in my head.... I just wanted to kick him in the ass the whole time...I swear, I was so close to doing it.........lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)