Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sleepin on the feckin couch

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
Seriously I am.... Since we put our one dog down Saturday my other dog has been having accidents in the house =[
So he's been In the kitchen only....
Weeeelllll ds woke up cuz he had to potty and meanwhile df went into the kitchen and about shit himself when he saw a bit of piddle
... The things that came out of his mouth..... Unheard of lol never heard some of these thigs before. I've been warning him about his mouth and my ds hearing it....
That was my breaking point.... He's grounded from the luxury of cuddling for a night.... Call me stupid I don't care maybe it'll teach him..... He won't sleep tonight cuz I'm not next to him lol... Butttttttttt I'm lying I won't make it the whole night on the couch.... I can't sleep without him either. But for now its teaching him a lesson.... The bad mouth needs to disappear and fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Put his butt on the couch

KatherineM
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Ditto he's the one with the potty mouth

Quoting Sassy762:

Put his butt on the couch

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:02 AM

why are you the one on the couch if he's the one in trouble?

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Good luck!  Hope you get things worked out!

MommyIn2008
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:47 AM

way to punish him.. LOL I need to watch my mouth around my 3 year old yesterday he heard me say "im gonna beat your ass", and sure enough he repeated over and over "beat your ass"..

charliebean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:50 AM

I'm sleeping on the couch too! Mostly because it's SUPER comfortable and I don't sleep nearly as well on my firm matress as I do when I'm on the supersoft couch, and a little bit because my bed is covered in laundry that needs to be folded.   :P

armywifenmom09
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:14 AM

LOL It's okay... I dropped a box of canned goods on my foot and without thinking yelled "GDit that SOB F_____N HURT!!!!" I went to my grandma's a few hours later and OMG... try explaining that one. My 2yo just HAD to pick up every word I said... but that really did hurt.... BAD... the joys of moving..

Quoting MommyIn2008:

way to punish him.. LOL I need to watch my mouth around my 3 year old yesterday he heard me say "im gonna beat your ass", and sure enough he repeated over and over "beat your ass"..

RIP Terry Lee Townsend 6/22/46 to 5/12/06

You are greatly missed and loved as much as ever. No one can replace the man you were and the impact you had on the people who loved you. My life is better because of you and because you and Nanna took in one lost, scared, and angry teenage girl. I love and miss you Pappaw more than words can say and I hate the cancer that took you.

Christina1020
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM
I love sleeping on the couch is that weird?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaysmommy04
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:16 AM

I've been on the couch for 2 weeks.  Mainly because I can not sleep lately and I need the TV to make me fall asleep.  Insomnia sucks monkey balls.  And makes me a little insane.

mommas3cubs
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 5:54 AM

I don't understand this whole" Sleeping on the couch thing" It is your bed to, just as much as it is his. You both deserve to sleep in your bed.

And the whole "Make him sleep on the couch" I don't get that either. So he has a potty mouth, you *In general* are not his mother, What gives you,* again in general* the right to punish him, you are his wife, not his mother.And I would say the same exact thing if the shoe were on the other foot too. If you do not want your child to say those words then if an when he/she does tell him/her, those are big people words you do not say them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)