Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ibuprofen during two week wait.

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm currently in my two week wait. Sunday i had a sore throat.. Then yesterday i was hit hard with body aches and cramps. My period isn't due until the th so its not that. Anyway i took some ibuprofen last night just so i could get through work. I then read that it can cause problems with implantation. So now i'm worried. Just had a miscarriage in december. Also is body aches and cramps a pregnancy symptom.. I am 8 dpo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.stella.
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM

bump are you ttc?

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Don't know about body aches, but cramping,can be..GOOD LUCK... 

mamawhit08
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I had cramping when I got pregnant with my last child and thought my period was coming on so I had been taking ibuprofen for it. It didn't seem to do anything and I just had her two weeks ago.. Though I know that when you are pregnant you're not supposed to take it, so if I were you, just to be safe, I wouldn't take anymore.

youngmamma11
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Not trying just not preventing if that makes sense. Would love another baby but not stressing over it either.. We did have unprotected sex twice during my fertile time

Quoting .stella.:

bump are you ttc?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmamma11
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Thanks. Its very hard because i feel miserable. But i think tomorrow i'll call the doctor and ask if i'm not feeling any better

Quoting mamawhit08:

I had cramping when I got pregnant with my last child and thought my period was coming on so I had been taking ibuprofen for it. It didn't seem to do anything and I just had her two weeks ago.. Though I know that when you are pregnant you're not supposed to take it, so if I were you, just to be safe, I wouldn't take anymore.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Mar. 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM
I'm not sure what you are worried about...? :)

Quoting youngmamma11:

Not trying just not preventing if that makes sense. Would love another baby but not stressing over it either.. We did have unprotected sex twice during my fertile time

Quoting .stella.:

bump are you ttc?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)