Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's some kind of sickness...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM
  • 35 Replies

...wanting another baby, lol :)  Not really, but goodness it feels that way. My babies start to grow and do more things, and boom...the urge hits to have another..I don't want to never nurse a new baby, or plan a first birthday or any of the 'firsts' :(  Makes me sad that this is the last one-   I know I'm not alone here :)---> right??

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneandonlyME
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM

I can safely say that my "baby fever" days are behind me lol I am ecstatic at the thought of never having to start over and all the new adventures that I am facing as my children get older. Please God don't ever let my tubal fail me lol

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 AM

I started to want one again a few weeks ago. We can't afford one as of right now. My hubby said when my daugher starts school we will discuss it she just turned 4.

momof525
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM

LOL ~  I can't imagine not wanting more ! heck if 6 c-sections leaves me wanting more...I may have no cure :)

staceyjoy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:27 AM
You're not alone. I started watching the documentary "Babies" the other night. I had to stop because it just made me want another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annas_momma
by 1 Crazy Momma ♥ on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM

i want one now, but i don't.   all of my friends are pregnant right now.  and i really mean that.   my 4 closest friends are all pregnant and due within 2 weeks of each other.  knowing that they are pregnant, i would really like to have one right now so they could all grow up as friends.  but i am not ready for another one right now.   plus i really enjoyed being pregnant with my daughter, once i stopped getting sick.

MommaJoP
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Due to medical issues we had to stop at 2......but I still wish we could have had a 3rd.  I miss those "First" days!

CAgirl1214
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM

I'm scared for my next pregnancy because it might be our last (it will be if it's a girl if it's a boy we'll have 1 more) and I'm bad with anything really final.  I don't like the thought of never being pregnant again or never BF my baby again or any of that stuff.  I BF my son until he was 2 and it was still sad for me to stop because it was so final.  The whole "never again" part freaks me out on most things.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
mallowcup17
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:39 AM

i go back and forth with this, ultimately i would love to try for another so we could maybe have a boy but at the same time i like having older kids lol...maybe in a few years...

MikeysMom51108
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:42 AM

I hated being pregnant. Hated it. I was sick most of both my pregnancies. Had hypertension with my first and pre-e with my second. Then, I had really bad PPD after both of them, that I'm just now starting to get over with the help of meds. I'm 99.9% sure I don't want any more babies. I hate the newborn stage altogether. But, I can't bring myself to make it final. My husband and I discussed and agreed on Essure, but when the appointment came, I just couldn't do it. It is a sickness....I agree!

bluelola
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Quoting momof525:

LOL ~  I can't imagine not wanting more ! heck if 6 c-sections leaves me wanting more...I may have no cure :)

Wow, really you had six c sections?  I had two.  Kudos to you mommy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)