Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad day turned good

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM
  • 2 Replies
My ex pissed me off this am and gets DD all excited about going to see him which he really lately hardly ever bails. So I would of been pissed but they way he cancels set me off! He sends me a text while I'm getting dress and mind u he should be half way here saying that he got his check yesterday and realized he didnt have the gas money for a visit! O but don't worry I'll send CS on mon! Grrr I don't really care about ur worthless CS sure it helps but it's not a visit! I've given him many chances to sign her over but see her then he doesn't have to pay cs and he can still see her!!! Then there is the fact that he got his check yesterday and could of told me yesterday that today was a no go. I mean he text me at like 8 yesterday evening saying his dad was too sick to come with him! I'm sure the check was in hand at the time and normally when I get paid I come home think of all the bills that need to be paid ask myself is there room for fun this pay check. He knew the answer was last night or he at least knew it before 9:30am cuz to get here by 11:30 he'd have to leave by at least 8:30. I just said Ok poor DD soo looking forward to seeing him and nothing! I called my mom and she decided to take us all to the $1 show to see tangled! To my surprised my girls set still and while we were gone my amazing husband went and picked up dds 3DS ( we got it for her birthday but it just came out today) and made her a lil scavenger hunt to find it! When I was tucking her in she said I was a lil upset about not seeing M (she calls bio dad by first name) but today was better then it would of been if I had gone swimming with him at the Y! I said r u disappointed she said no I had to much fun today to be disappointed!!!! Such a smart girl for an 8 yr old!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momofSkyeNShy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Sorry I know its long it feels good to get it off my chest I just wish I could yell at my ex!! He will never understand and sadly I feel like his other kid will always mean more to him then DD. I don't resent the kid for that I mean she's going to be 8 ( yes 2 half sister both 8 ugh not the point) I resent him I love all my children equal SD included!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:22 AM

simple smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)