Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wish i that didnt

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM
  • 7 Replies

gain weight in one breath. I swear breathing is all it takes. Even when im a good weight for my height i must always maintain a dieting mind set. If i stop I can gain 10 pounds in no time. It sucks. I want to be able to eat pizza without thinking of my weight. Its soooo annoying. It wasnt always like this....boo to getting older.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 AM

i can walk by a bakery and gain 15 pounds!  LOL yeah I know how you feel!

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:40 AM

lol. We are hispanic....everything is fried...everything. its painful to watch everyone eat like its their last meal and i have to sit there with a dessert plate sized serving lol

Quoting MixedCooke:

i can walk by a bakery and gain 15 pounds!  LOL yeah I know how you feel!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:23 AM

sad

serjil
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:27 AM

I hear you. I am forty-five and have just now reached a point where I have to watch what I eat. I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and not gain weight, so it's been a hard transition for me. I just recently started working out again to counter my eating habits, but I have cut down on the junk food as well.

If you don't exercise, maybe you could do something a few times a week to see if that helps. 

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:31 AM
Have you had your thyroid checked?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

its a little swollen but it doesnt hurt or anything.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Have you had your thyroid checked?

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I started working out a month ago but my heart just isnt into it. i hate it.

Quoting serjil:

I hear you. I am forty-five and have just now reached a point where I have to watch what I eat. I used to be able to eat anything I wanted and not gain weight, so it's been a hard transition for me. I just recently started working out again to counter my eating habits, but I have cut down on the junk food as well.

If you don't exercise, maybe you could do something a few times a week to see if that helps. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)