Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3DS

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM
  • 13 Replies
Is cool but no net til May and it makes ur eyes hurt!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofSkyeNShy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Also if comes with this game on a card which makes me thing they are going to be selling cartridges and playing cards that r games when scanned! Can u imagine buying a paper card for $20 well that's just what I'm thinging!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flyterbut
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:05 AM

3D tv's make my head hurt right away (like when the glasses go on and things start up). Me and DH tested the 3DS in best buy earlier and it's 'cool', but DD is too young for 3D things, and the game has to be up to a foot from your face. Any further and it just looks weird.

kavp84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I have no desire to get a 3D anything... lol

serjil
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I have a 3D t.v., and I love it. Not just for the 3D capability, which is cool, but because the high definition is so much better than a normal high def t.v.  

Flyterbut
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:24 AM

I agree on the hd being better. My dads tv looks crystal clear, like it's a window haha. Ours is 240 fps like his and it's just not as clear, but ours is an older model too.

oOoLeilanioOo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:27 AM

The nice thing is you can adjust the ammount of 3d or even trun it off, just start small and work your way up! =]

momofSkyeNShy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:46 AM
This and u can download games onto it like the DSi. Which is better cuz my kids r always misplacing the chips or shooting them out of each others game midplay cuz it's "my turn" making the games not work!

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

The nice thing is you can adjust the ammount of 3d or even trun it off, just start small and work your way up! =]

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMcLaws
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I think my nephew got one of those today - I get to see him next week, MAYBE he'll let me check it out! 

Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:57 AM

I still like my original DS but I'll check out my little cousins. I'm sure it's pretty cool. 

momofSkyeNShy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:04 AM
The new one isnt recommended for kids under 7. At least not the 3D part but with the 3D part turned off it's just better looking graphics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)