Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny things your kids have said?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM
  • 11 Replies

I was changing and my 4 year old son knocks on the door and says "oh honey can I please come in ummm... for a second." lol 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Lol. My son had a fever so i told him he couldnt go outside and he looked at me weird but didnt say anything just nodded. He goes and tells my mom " I cant go outside because i have a beaver" lol

nucking_futs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Too funny... I was driving the other day and somebody pulled out in front of me and my 4 yr old yelled. "learn how to drive jack ass." Thats when I realized he copies everything I say lol. So I'm tryin to watch myself lately lol

Quoting Zuryplus3:

Lol. My son had a fever so i told him he couldnt go outside and he looked at me weird but didnt say anything just nodded. He goes and tells my mom " I cant go outside because i have a beaver" lol

serjil
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Wow, my son said so many funny things when he was younger. One of the most memorable was when he was four, and we were living with my brother and his wife and kids. My brother is wicken (or whatever) and taught his girls that God is in everything, and something about Mother's God. I am a Christian, so I didn't pay that much attention. Anyway, my nieces had been telling my son that God is in everything and is everything. He would point to a tree and say it was God, or point to the car and say the same thing. One day he peed in the toilet, and when he came out he told me "I just flushed God". 

5-kids
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 AM
My son and I were in my room watching tv when all of a sudden he farted. He looked at me and said ooo, mom! Stinky butt! I was laughing my ass off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM

OMG I WOULD HAVE DIED LAUGHING....i know it bad but still

Quoting nucking_futs:

Too funny... I was driving the other day and somebody pulled out in front of me and my 4 yr old yelled. "learn how to drive jack ass." Thats when I realized he copies everything I say lol. So I'm tryin to watch myself lately lol

Quoting Zuryplus3:

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM
My daughter(11) told my son (8) that he has tentacles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylleslie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 AM

When my son was around 6 or 7 and playing baseball he used to call the concession stand the "Confession Stand" lmao

Sarah246
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:14 AM

My DD(5) looked in the mirror one last time before we left the house the other day, and as she looked she said, "Oh Yea!! Lookin good!!"

I about spit tooth paste all over my bathroom.

CAgirl1214
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:14 AM

My 2 year old son is really into this youtube banana video where a banana sings "everyone loves banana nah... banana naaaaaah!" and he's been singing it a lot but now he'll put anything we say into it.  He's said "everyone loves corn, loves coooorn!" and when he was done with dinner "Everyone loves all done eatin', all done eatiiinnnn" and my husband told him he had to sing the banana song first to get a banana and he said "Everyone loves song first, song firrrrrrst!"  LOL

nucking_futs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Bahaha thats funny. My little guy farts and instead of saying cochinos he says buttchinos. His dad always calls him cochinos it means nasty boy in spanish lol. But some how he decided buttchinos sounded better lol. Then we were in walmart and he farted looked at his dad and yells I farted. My hubby acted like he didn't hear anything and he yells louder daddy I farted! Then hubby says ok I get it you farted. lol he tells everyone when he farts lol.

Quoting 5-kids:

My son and I were in my room watching tv when all of a sudden he farted. He looked at me and said ooo, mom! Stinky butt! I was laughing my ass off!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)