Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cat people HELP. *added picture of her*

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM
  • 33 Replies

my kitten. She is a ragdoll. About 11 months old. She is in heat (we wanted to breed her, but I don't know now) (oh and we wouldn't breed her for a profit, I want to restore the ragdoll). Anyways, she PEED on my bed this evening. WTF is that all about, is that normal for a female cat? Her litter box is clean. No changes in her diet or anything. I have NO IDEA why she did this....advice? ideas? a bump?

She is a lilac ragdoll. Her paws are purple and her eyes are super blue. She is the swwwwwweeeeeeeetest girl ever. I totally didn't expect it. She peed RIGHT in front of me, on my side. :( Whore kitty.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneandonlyME
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:57 AM

she may have a uti or it could be cause she is in heat. either way the only way to really stop this in my experience is to get her fixed.

Annyankaa
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 AM

I want a ragdoll soooo badly! My mom has one, and now I want one, but they're sooooo pricey! No advice cause hers has never done that to my knowledge, but here's a bump!

OneandonlyME
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM

post a pic!! pleeeeeeease!!  of the cat not the pee lol

MyraEllen
My cat did that when she wanted to punish me. When I was in hospital having my son and was gone two days, she only saw Husband when he came to check on her. She showed her disapproval by peeing in our clothes basket that had clothes in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubrianasangel

I have not experienced what your issue is but my advice would be to call the vet. I have called the vet staff at our local petsmart and they were incredibly issue when I have had issues in the past.

brittanyjo85

I had a male cat that did that, he isn't fixed, and my sister brought her dog in the house earlier that day.  BUT to clean it up, baking soda and vinegar does the trick.

MrsGuerrero92
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Quoting OneandonlyME:

post a pic!! pleeeeeeease!!  of the cat not the pee lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MalibuMommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 AM
So I just realized that my Meow Cow is more than likely part ragdoll! He has the black rimmed eyes and a "curtain" of black/brown fur thatlooks like parted emo bangs. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catinseaside
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:37 AM

BUMP!

brittanyjo85
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Aww!!!  Such a cute little bitch kitty!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)