Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Lord Child...go to sleep!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
My dd FINALLY fell asleep. Its 1:30 a.m. here!! Way past an almost three year olds bed time. I don't know what kind of sugar she and daddy ate tonight but they were both crazies tonight. She's been back and forth between her bedroom and ours tonight, playing and finally she laid up here with us in bed and passed out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Brandonsgirl512
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Wow and I thought my son not going to sleep till 1030 was bad! Glad she finally passed out though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karabearblu
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM
She and her daddy were having tickle and hide the monster wars until 11 tonight. I think it got her adrenaline pumping. Darn daddy. He's been passed out since 11:30!

Quoting Brandonsgirl512:

Wow and I thought my son not going to sleep till 1030 was bad! Glad she finally passed out though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SultryLadyBug
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Lol we've had a few nights like that this month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandonsgirl512
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM
So he got her all riled up and then he passed out?! That wouldn't fly in my house. I'm pretty strict about bedtime though. Aidens in bed by 8 even if he doesn't fall asleep right away. That's just me though

Quoting karabearblu:

She and her daddy were having tickle and hide the monster wars until 11 tonight. I think it got her adrenaline pumping. Darn daddy. He's been passed out since 11:30!

Quoting Brandonsgirl512:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trinity0820
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:36 AM

My two dont sleep until 2am or some nights 4!

Cymbeline
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Dd is up almost every night for several hours at a time. She can get away with sleeping at school, so it doesn't bother her. I swear she does it to get out of physical therapy. stinker

karabearblu
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:41 AM
We don't have any kids in school yet so.we are not too strict about it yet but she is usually asleep around 10. So tonight was an off night for her.

Quoting Brandonsgirl512:

So he got her all riled up and then he passed out?! That wouldn't fly in my house. I'm pretty strict about bedtime though. Aidens in bed by 8 even if he doesn't fall asleep right away. That's just me though

Quoting karabearblu:

Quoting Brandonsgirl512:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)