Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell me about your sex life

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 AM
  • 15 Replies

who cares if I'm a horny, balding, over-weight, 50-something, living in my Moms basement pretending to be a woman on Cafemom .......................all I have to do is ask &  you'll tell me :)

LMAO!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 AM

I'd rather someone tell me about there sex life. Right now, DH is deployed. I don't have a sex life.

And OF COURSE we'd tell you. NOTHING is sacred on CM!!!

AngieH2007
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:45 AM
Haha. I was thinking all that just from the title.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:46 AM

All I'm going to tell you is it involves a clown, three llamas, a jar of mayo, a variety of glitter, and some sandpaper.

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

GoneBad31
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 AM

That is why I really don't share anything like that, LOL. Every now and then I will answer vaguely...but yeah.

SultryLadyBug
Lmmfao

Quoting Cymbeline:

All I'm going to tell you is it involves, a clown, three llamas, a jar of mayo, a variety of glitter, and some sandpaper.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle

Quoting Cymbeline:

All I'm going to tell you is it involves, a clown, three llamas, a jar of mayo, a variety of glitter, and some sandpaper.

cafemom NEEDS a Like button

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM

I was totally there... until the sandpaper. LOL.

Quoting Cymbeline:

All I'm going to tell you is it involves a clown, three llamas, a jar of mayo, a variety of glitter, and some sandpaper.

ForeverMeme
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:04 AM

That is so funny because I was just thinking about making a post asking why everyone was talking about sex instead of having it, but then I actually read a reply from someone who said she just had sex. So that means she got up and came on CM to tell us strangers.  

graybealgirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:07 AM
It rocks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:18 AM

You have to be open minded.

Quoting sherry132:

I was totally there... until the sandpaper. LOL.

Quoting Cymbeline:

"What is a man, if chief good, and market of his time be but to sleep and feed? A beast, no more."  Hamlet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)