Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a stalker

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM
  • 38 Replies

He is very good with computers and after blocking him on fb and on my email he just made another and sent me this mesg:

having unlimited power on the computer works was the title.....

Finding shit on the internet is easy. Recovering lost files is easy. Stealing passwords is medium. Using another e-mail account or getting my server to send a E-mail from 30 diffrent E-mail accounts is easy. And forging documents is the power of photo shop.

He sent me that and called me a whore among other things....i know he knows how to hack into things....ive gotten a new email address and will be deleting the old one but im still scared. He knows where i live....where my son goes to school. He is fucking insane....he keeps telling me its my fault....im just scared.....

*******Thank you everyone for all the support. I installed some stuff and hopefully it works. For those of you who said i could PM you for some info i hope the offer still stands tomorrow...im tired and its late. Thank you again.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofSkyeNShy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM
Why is he stalking u??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM

It sounds as if he's found a way to get a trojan on your computer, and you're infected with a keylogger. That's how he knows all of this. You need to get a good virus scan, and find it.

Until then, make sure you work from another computer. He probably read what you just told us. You do need to contact the authorities.

wesleysmom08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 AM
How the hell does he know so much, let alone get ur email n stuff?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Oh dang. That's horrible.

dannysgirl77
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:53 AM

bring this to the polices attention. They will guide you from there.

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:54 AM

hes a genius with a computer and we were together ....he had my email address....

Quoting wesleysmom08:

How the hell does he know so much, let alone get ur email n stuff?

Ktez2002

Um, some background info?

Print out every he sends you and when you have something you can use, take it to the cops.

Zuryplus3

im sooo bad with computers i dont know anything about virus scans.....he did all that for me...

Quoting Cymbeline:

It sounds as if he's found a way to get a trojan on your computer, and you're infected with a keylogger. That's how he knows all of this. You need to get a good virus scan, and find it.

Until then, make sure you work from another computer. He probably read what you just told us. You do need to contact the authorities.

Zuryplus3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM

i dont know...hes crazy....

Quoting momofSkyeNShy:

Why is he stalking u??

heathermichelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Scary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)