Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That was the hardest episode to watch!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM
  • 17 Replies

Tonight episode of Army Wives was so sad. Its been so hard to watch since my husband was sent home from boot camp. I really thought i was gonna be an army wife and i know it may sound crazy but i was really looking forward to beng  an army wife. I couldnt resist watching tonights episode and ya it was so freakin sad i cried through the whole thing.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmw23
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Why was your husband sent home from boot camp?

I have always wanted to watch Army Wives but am never up when it is on and don't have a way to record it. I hear its a good show.

meagan0716
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Yes it was a sad episode
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristabrianne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:20 AM

I bawled like a baby..Its a reality that happens daily. I hope and pray I never recieve that news. It tore my heart out in more ways then one. I loved Jeremys character and the fact he found love and now this? But I called it I knew it was gonna be him. It just sucks!

Babyblueyes2230
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:22 AM

Quoting dmw23:

I have always wanted to watch Army Wives but am never up when it is on and don't have a way to record it. I hear its a good show.

Medical dischrage. He hurt his knee pretty bad.

Babyblueyes2230
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Quoting kristabrianne:

I bawled like a baby..Its a reality that happens daily. I hope and pray I never recieve that news. It tore my heart out in more ways then one. I loved Jeremys character and the fact he found love and now this? But I called it I knew it was gonna be him. It just sucks!

Yup i was crying so hard through the whole thing.  It was a very emotional episode.

bananahammock1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 AM
Very sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lcappytan05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:36 AM

I just finished watching it...and I was crying through the whole episode almost.

It's really hard because my husband's deployed right now and they're getting ready to move to a bad area to do some work.

That being said, I was right about who it was going to be.

lcappytan05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 AM

You can stream the episodes on projectfree.tv or casttv.net (or .com...not sure which it is)

Quoting dmw23:

mrsjksimmons
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 AM

So who died? I am not up to watch it. I go to bed pretty early to be up for work.

lcappytan05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Jeremy

Quoting mrsjksimmons:

So who died? I am not up to watch it. I go to bed pretty early to be up for work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)