Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well.. Theyre men..

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 39 Replies
My mother says this anytime i have a complaint about my husband.. To me its giving them the go ahead to be an idiot because they have a penis.. Men do have the mental capacity and common sense to clean up a mess, change a diaper or cook.. My dad acts like he doesnt know how to cook.. Why? Because my mom let him get away with it and so does his current wife! He's a man.. Thats what they say.. Drives me crazy! My husband cooks, cleans and does just as much with the kids as I do! (except dishes) lmao! I wouldnt have it any other way.. and yes, he is a man! A damn good one who doesnt use his gender as an excuse to be a lazy father and husband!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bananahammock1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Wow.. That turned into quite a rant. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rennez
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:39 AM
You have an old school mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anetrnlov
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Oh I hate that.  Especially since most time when people use that they are referring to boys...not men.  My husband is a man and he isn't above doing anything, he treats me well, he's a good father, he's responsible and intelligent.

Cymbeline

I like your rant. :) I don't know why some men consider cooking, cleaning, and childcare women's work. It's as if they consider it beneath them, or they're just too lazy to give it a try.

Many women are perfectly capable of working, and some earn more than their partners. Several of these women do this on top of all of the duties at home. I'm sure men are capable of both as well.

MrS.GiFFord

I agree! I hate it when people say that shit and I'm so glad my hubby doesn't act that way!

CallMeKITTYD
I agree! Men will only do what ypu let then get away with! They want to marry a mom they can fudge... You have to snap tjem out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Yes ma'am! Im so glad Charlie doesnt act like that!

Quoting Cymbeline:

I like your rant. :) I don't know why some men consider cooking, cleaning, and childcare women's work. It's as if they consider it beneath them, or they're just too lazy to give it a try.

Many women are perfectly capable of working, and some earn more than their partners. Several of these women do this on top of all of the duties at home. I'm sure men are capable of both as well.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie329
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM
That is one of the dumbest statements ever. Of course they're men, too bad some women have been brainwashed to give them a free pass because they have a dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paper_clip

Banana--I swear I'm going to rent your family to teach my DH a thing or two!!  

bananahammock1
Yes. She is! She was a submissive wife. (not saying anything bad about them) lol

Quoting rennez:

You have an old school mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)