Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you women watch Army Wives?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:04 AM
  • 56 Replies

Lifetime just re-aired last nights episode...I had never watched it before and im not sure I will again.....Im crying like a freaking baby.......omg so sad.....

Do you watch Army Wives? did you cry like a baby if you watched last nights episode?

crying

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.kk.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I don't watch it. The commercials make me cry, IDK how anyone can actually watch the show.

LovelyLauren55
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Yes I cried last nite it was such a hard episode to watch! I <3 Army Wives!

weezer_cookie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:07 AM
No but my DH watches 'Coming Home', Lolol! And I suspect he watches Army Wives as well. I asked him about it but he denied it. He's the military spouse. I wish there was like a support group for male military spouses... its always about the military wives, but you never hear about the husbands!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I do not watch Army Wives.  It is full of drama.  Thats all it is.  IMHO.  I am sure it is a good show, just not my type of show.  ( I am aan Army wife and prior military)

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I've watched every single episode. I do so with a box of Kleenex. LOL. Last nights was unusually tough though. It kept me up most the night.

Love.My.Soldier
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM
I watched last night with a group of friends and we were all crying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I agree with this.  There are many women in the military and the husbands have a civi job.  There needs to be more support for the men.  I am sure they feel like they are on the back burner.  

Quoting weezer_cookie:

No but my DH watches 'Coming Home', Lolol! And I suspect he watches Army Wives as well. I asked him about it but he denied it. He's the military spouse. I wish there was like a support group for male military spouses... its always about the military wives, but you never hear about the husbands!

averiensmommy07
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM
I've watched every single episode. And I'm still trying to figure out why I watch it lol

It's so sad :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM
I watched it and cried the entire time. But not all episodes are like that. I did ask why did they have to do this last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy1403
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Is every episode this bad? are they all sad? I cant take much sadness is why im wondering..lol

Quoting sherry132:

I've watched every single episode. I do so with a box of Kleenex. LOL. Last nights was unusually tough though. It kept me up most the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)