Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh.. my dad really had me freaked out!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM
  • 5 Replies

So last week I got a friend request from someone I didn't recognize and in her message she asked if I was her long lost sister she met at the wedding. Well.. I hadn't gone to a wedding and I didn't know who she was so I figured she got the wrong person. I got busy and forgot to reply.

I was cleaning out my facebook a bit today when I saw the message again. I went to her page and noticed that she had a mutual friend.. My dad.. I accpeted her friend request thinking maybe she was the daughter of a family friend and maybe we were friends when we were younger and maybe we were close like sisters and that is why she called me her long lost sister.

I check out her page and see where my dad commented on her status and she called him Daddy and he talked about how much she had grown. THen I get a alert that my dad commented on my friendship with this girl. He said "I see that you found your long lost sister". Um... did he have a child he didn't tell me about.....

I put a question mark and really started freaking out. I was upset! I thought he must of had a daughter before me he never told me about.

Then he explain... He was a schawns man back with this girls mother was pregnant with her. My dad worked with her father (he worked in the warehouse and my dad was a delievery person) and my dad always delivered the pregnant mom her food cravings from schawns. I guess he was there so often  he was dubed the father. So it is all based on a joke I just didn't know anything about. Way to go dad! You really had me freaked for a second!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mackiebugsmom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Still seems kind of fishy to me.  His reasoning is kind of weird.  I mean, why would she friend you?  Did you ever know her?

aydansmomma04
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM

It would be really fishy for anyone but my dad. He is a unique one.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Still seems kind of fishy to me.  His reasoning is kind of weird.  I mean, why would she friend you?  Did you ever know her?

othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM

lol

paper_clip
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:51 AM

LOL

I would have shit a brick!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)