Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jenelle arrested!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 8 Replies
Well I guess we all saw that one coming! She was arrested for the fight video, the girl originally said she wasn't pressing charges, but changed her mind. Oh and guess what else! She was with Keiffer and he had cocaine so he was arrested on felony possession charges. Hmmmmmm......I thought they broke up?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/28/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-arrested-fight-da-investigation-north-carolina-punching-arrest-fighting/

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM

BUMP!

trist22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Quoting stinkerbelle28:

Well I guess we all saw that one coming! She was arrested for the fight video, the girl originally said she wasn't pressing charges, but changed her mind. Oh and guess what else! She was with Keiffer and he had cocaine so he was arrested on felony possession charges. Hmmmmmm......I thought they broke up?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/28/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-arrested-fight-da-investigation-north-carolina-punching-arrest-fighting/

You are way too wrapped up in the show! ;)

stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM
Quoting trist22:

Lol, yep!

momofnhimai
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Again.  she is a loser.

lilblu399
by Tamika on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 AM
It's sad really, that poor little boy has a loser for a mom, I hope she changes her ways quick, but I doubt it.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JT32606
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM
"shocker"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jordanbear
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM
She's so sad. Maybe going to jail will help straighten her out. I feel bad for jace cuz her mom doesn't seem to bethat great of a parent either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Quoting Jordanbear:

She's so sad. Maybe going to jail will help straighten her out. I feel bad for jace cuz her mom doesn't seem to bethat great of a parent either

Totally agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)