Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS THIS wierd and illegal....????? UPDATED! another update!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM
  • 363 Replies

My DD told me she got pulled over this morning on the way to work...but only got a warning because she kinda argued with the officer, saying I think you were trying to get somebody else, instead of me...but anyways he only gave her a warning..WELL anyways, my DD called and said she had a private message on her facebook, and the message said "SLOW DOWN" well she didn't know who it was, but the profiel pic she said kinda looked like the officer that pulled her over...WTH!  would this be illegal to do?

MY DD CALLED ME AGAIN, AND SAID SHE FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS THE OFFICER WHO PULLED HER OVER....SHE ASKED WHO IT WAS, AND HE SAID I PULLED YOU OVER....

AND FOR THE ONE'S WHO SAID TO TAKE HER LICENSE..SHE DOESN'T LIVE AT HOME, AND SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD, SO I CAN'T GROUND HER, AND IDK IF SHE WAS DISRESPTFUL TO THE COP OR NOT, BUT I KNOW SHE SAID SHE DID TELL HIM, SHE DON'T THINKS SHE WAS THE ONE HE WAS AFTER....

My DD and this cop has been messaging back and forth on facebook..some of the questions where why did you message me..he said he found out she was from our town, she asked him if he messages all the girls he pulls over, and he said NO just you...she finds out he lives not to far from where she is living...so now it seems to me he thought she was good looking, and this was a way to start to hang out with her, or date her...OH by the way, he wants to hang out with her, and get to know her better....UMMMM! 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lishes
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM

That's creepy.

charliebean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM

LOl WTF? Yeah, I would be making a call to his superior.

ashellbell
How old is dd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM

no as long the officer isnt harrasing her.

missmidlomom

Yes. He can be termed for that.

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I have no idea. It's weird but I doubt if it's illegal.

momma-flynn

Well it's not illegal, but it's wierd. 

MamaBear2cubs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I don't think it is illegal, it is very inappropriate and she needs to save the message and go to the police station and report it.

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Uhhh that is weird as shit.... I would do some research to see if it really was him, and I'd report it.

That's creepy !

Angelicembrace
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM

wow..I don't know if it's illegal, but I'd think it still isn't acceptable for a police officer to do. I'm guessing if he got reported he'd at least get in trouble. That's seriously messed up :-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)