Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already?!?!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM
  • 15 Replies

I'm going tomorrow to register my daughter for kindergarten. crying

She's going to be 5 on April 18!

Where did the time go?!?

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

"The sky would be boring if all the clouds looked the same"
 -My daughter

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trist22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM

Wow! Our school district wouldn't let us register our kindergartners until July! With that said, my kiddo is going to be a first grader! Hard to believe! Kindergarten is alot of fun though! We've had projects, crafts, parties, etc.

PurplePieguy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I know what you mean. My little one will be 5 on Aug 29th and I have to register her on April 7th. She's my last one at home. crying

Veni.Vidi.Vici
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM

I will be doing kart wheels all the way to the registration on the joyous day. Sorry you're so sad!

mcphersonkj
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:08 AM
I know the feeling, my son has 5 weeks left of kindergarten and he is going to be a first grader, sniff sniff.
whoreallycares
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Crazy right. My son has another year of preschool and then off to -k- for 6 hours a day 5 days a week. I fell say for the 3 hours 3 days a week he is gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nishchav
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM

i couldnt wait til mine started school to get them out of the house and make friends my youngest are 3 and im ready for them to go to kindergarten. but i dont want them to grow up yet just go to school and stay my babies forever

sparklesx4
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM

this is about how I feel... but I also have 2 more that will be at home

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici:

I will be doing kart wheels all the way to the registration on the joyous day. Sorry you're so sad!

m0m23
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:11 AM

I need to register my son too.  Kind of sad... But I have 2 more behind him that are still my babies LOL

liz.1986
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Awww! They grow up so fast!

-Shelley-
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I'm sure I'll be more than ready for it once it actually gets here since I also have a 3 year old and a new baby due right around the time school starts, but right now I just can't believe it's happening lol.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici:

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

"The sky would be boring if all the clouds looked the same"
 -My daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)