Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you really like your life?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 44 Replies

Poll

Question: HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY LIKE YOUR LIFE?

Options:

MY LIFE IS PERFECT!

My life is GREAT!

My life is Good. Things could be better but hey they could be worse

It's taking a turn for the worst.

My life is a Big Crap Sandwich!

My life is miserable & I wanna crawl under a rock!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 78

View Results

Just a curious question?

I was reading a study in my woman health class that a majority of women even when unhappy with their life, still beleive they have a good life.

I wanted to test that theory out!

So how much do you really like your life?????

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM

hahaha crap sandwich too funny... I haven't heard that before !  I'll be stealing it from ya.

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM

I have a great life.  If there was anything I could change at this moment it would be to move.  We are going to list our house for sale in May so that we can get the ball rolling to do just that.

mamasynz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM

hahaha I like that one too, my dad used to say that all the time. He also used to say quite trying to feed me your Bullshit Sandwich. LOLOLOL

Quoting Fairegirl33:

hahaha crap sandwich too funny... I haven't heard that before !  I'll be stealing it from ya.

unspecified42
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM

I do really like my life a lot of the time. There are some things I would change but that change is on the imminent horizon, so I'm just enjoying the ride until I can get there at this point!

SilentMermaid

I generally like my life. I know I have it pretty good and for the most part I am happy. Even though the military life has been very good to us, I am getting a little tired of it though. Im ready to buy a house and start my career.

tasukete

My life is great!  If I were pregnant right now then it'd be perfect.  :)

Karro

My life is great in spite of a number of issues that some people maybe would think make my life worse than others. I have a gorgeous son, a wonderful new husband, a job I love and great employees. I'm very happy with my life.

futuremilf831
Honestly, no. But I can fake it like there is no tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern_momof2
I love my life. It isn't perfect, but I don't think anyones life is perfect and if they say it is then they are delusional. I don't like living in the town I live in and I miss my family back home. Other than that, its absolutely wonderful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittawadda
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM

dh deployed, I am yelling at the kids slightly more BUT he will be home soon, we see him everyday on Skype, we are getting a car and we are possibly heading to where we want so I can FINALLY finish my degree in the exact program I want, so it could be worse and things WILL be getting better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)