Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asking all SAHMS!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:25 AM
  • 10 Replies

How do you earn income if you do earn income from home? I was working a small part time job that no longer is available and I need to bring in some more income without having to get a regular job. My daughter is a preemie and we travel at least once a week to her appts that are two hours away and she can not go into any type of daycare enviornment so I need something to do from home. I was going to do PSO but its hard with a 9month old.

Mommy of Zooey Ellen and Stepmom of Cohen and Gavin

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nas2326
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM
I publish a blog and sell ad space, let me know if you want more info. I also design business cards for a national company. There are a couple other things I have in the works too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KandiceN
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I work for Lionbridge.  It's a company that does search engine ratings for google.  I've worked there since Dec 09 and I really like it!  It's a part time job 10-20hours a week.  And there's no selling or anything, it's a real job, like Target, only from your computer lol

alotleft2do
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM

go to the answers section and post this question in work and money... there are wahm's moms who would love to tell you about how they make it work

platt2mommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I did pampered chef for a while, but just for a project...my cousins wife does mary kay...

livin.ontheedge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM

I do school online, I get about about $3000 in left over school money a few times a year. Also, I do things to save money which is almost like earning it, lol. Clipping coupons and combining errands into one trip to save on gas. Also, babysitting from home is a good way. I'm home anyway, so watching a couple extra kids here and there isn't a big deal.

alwaystheresa
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:35 AM

CAn you PM me more info?

Quoting nas2326:

I publish a blog and sell ad space, let me know if you want more info. I also design business cards for a national company. There are a couple other things I have in the works too :)

Mommy of Zooey Ellen and Stepmom of Cohen and Gavin

Mommy2LnJ
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Right now I do inbox dollars. It's answering surveys, reading emails. It isn't too much money but it's some spare cash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I recently started selling Scentsy =0)  I get 20% commisson (once I make 1K in sales I go up to 25%) and in my first party/sale I made 85$ (425$ in sales!).

hotrodlassie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM

I run a 24/7 babysitting service from home

Tanya_D
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Bump, I want ideas too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)