Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

easter outfits

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

where did you get yours? any pics? i was thinking khakis and shirts for the boys, and a skirt set for me. id like to get similar styles, but hubbys says that stupid. smh. ideas? 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Msgme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I usually don't do easter outfits but i couldnt pass up on this dress.  She however couldnt wait for easter. she's worn it out to dinner, to saturday school and to a family get together with my  mother.  by the time easter comes  she'll think its old lol

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM

I got my daughters from Zulilly.com - haven't figured out anything for my son yet!

stinkerbelle28
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM
They had some really cute stuff at Pennys. I accidentally clicked the add at the top of the page on cm
MirandaPage
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I bought my son a white button down shirt with a velcro tie. Juliett picked hers out from Target and I got Jaelah's from Ross. We had their Easter pictures taken on Saturday, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to share soon.

barnwell84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

We've never gotten specific outfits for easter.  I put her in an easter type outfit she already has and we go from there.

ChokingDrama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM

i ordered it offline...shes 3 months. i dont have a picture of her in it yet, we are taking her to get her monthly photo taken in it on friday though... lol... shes going to hate me when she gets older....

momma-flynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I don't have a picture yet, but my dd's dress is from TJMaxx. It's black & white flowers & has a matching dress for her American Girl doll. She had to have it lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)