Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To allmoms with three or more kids...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 18 Replies

I bow down to your greatness!!!!!! My three year old had his first sleepover last night. My house has a 7,5,2 year old in addition to my feisty 3 year old. I am a neat freak from hell and my house is usually completely cleaned by this time.. Omg its trashed! i think my man would drop dead from a heart attack if he witnessed this carnage!!!!!!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Lol! I have 3 kids and the only time the house is completely clean is when they are all asleep!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HelloKitty86
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Lol. Did you lo have fun?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Hehe, I feel you. I have three kids and the only way my house stays clean is if I am up every few minutes to pick up the messes my kids leave behind, my house is clean but by far from spotless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhonda142
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

lol oh they will go home and you will be able to have your house back. Congrats for making it through the night hehehe.

Jacqalyn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

LOL! Same here :)

Quoting jaytee:

Lol! I have 3 kids and the only time the house is completely clean is when they are all asleep!!

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Its awesome!!!! I have been playing right along side them!! And so proud of my kid. He is an only child and I was kinda worried about sharing but no problems there!!! The 7 year old said he wishes he could live here thats its like living in a toy store hahaha!!

Quoting HelloKitty86:

Lol. Did you lo have fun?

MirandaPage
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

My house is never fully clean with a 4, 2 and 1yr old, but I try my hardest to at least pick up.

highbridgemom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

We have 5....what's a clean house? lol

chrismom0306
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM

lol i have 3 kids, too. An 11 yr old and 22 month old twins. OMG!! I am cleaning alllllll day long. I vacuum constantly, dishes, sweeping, use the swifer mop, it's insane. My DH comes home from work and says, "The house isn't dirty. How do you have to clean all day long?" He had the kids one day while I went to visit my mom an 1 1/2 hrs away. I came home later that night and he flopped on the couch with the house a mess. Toys everywhere, dishes in the sink. He looked at and said, "Ok Supermom, how do you keep up with them all long. Everytime I put away the toys, with in seconds, they were throw back on the floor!" LOL. He never asked me again what I do all day!!

mommy6xs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM
I have 5, ages 3 to 15. I stay busy, but its lots of fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)