Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo Gaba gabba is creepy

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

My dh hates when i let the dds watch yo gabba gabba. Hes says that dj lance is creepy and so is mark the picture guy. The only person i think is creepy is the green monster cause he never smiles

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liz.1986
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I hate Yo Gabba Gabba. I agree with your DH. lol

mrs.searle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Yo Gabba Gabba is not allowed in our house. Dd know when it comes on she has to switch the channel. Dh and I both really dislike it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futuremilf831
Mark the picture guy from that 80s band that sings Whip It is creepy? Teehee. My DD loves it. She is a hyper kid, and when she watches Yo Gabba Gabba, she slows down and just sits there. I am just trying to figure out whats going on? I need a nap after that show!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama4twenty

I'll agree that the picture guy is off, but I like the show.  It gets my kids up and moving and makes them happy.  Besides, it teaches important life lessons like "don't bite your friends", manners, and how to beatbox with Biz Markie hahaha.  

Shabbydoll78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Mark mothersbaugh is the lead singer for the band DEVO. He is also a producer and composer. DJ lance is in a ska band called the Aqua bats. I love YO GABBA GABBA ! I love that it promotes an appreciation of music and creativity.

deminika
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM

they are all creepy, but they do teach them good things like "try it, you'll like it" which my family occasionally sings at the table.

weezer_cookie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Aw I love Yo Gabba Gabba!  So does my DD, I would love to see it live if the show ever comes close to here.

futuremilf831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM
Thank you shabbydoll! Devo, that's the group picture guy mark is from!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futuremilf831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM
There's a party in my tummy! So yummy, so yummy! Thank you Yo Gabba Gabba! Now my DD sings that when she eats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjones0461
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I love Yo Gabba Gabba!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)