Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you think of someone

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
  • 20 Replies

Who is always updating their facebook status "Laying in bed watching TV with my baby.  I love my princess."

Seriously, it's a daily update.  She lives with her mom and her mom pays for everything for her and her daughter.

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trist22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM

personally I would be blocking her from my everyday feed. I can't stand repeat ( boring) posts like those.  ( not to mention she appears lazy).

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM

wow wished I had that luxury.

Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I would say she is enjoying time with her baby.

futuremilf831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Nothing. I have read worse updates...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Did anyone think it may be a morning or afternoon type routine they have?  Maybe this is when her child naps and she wants to be close to her when she sleeps.  LOL, I am not condoning laziness by any means.... but who is to say this is ALL she does ALL day?  Maybe she doesn't want to bitch all day saying, "Cleaning the house, UGH I HATE chores!" and stuff.  Maybe she just wants to keep her statuses upbeat and show that she is a happy mommy. :)

futuremilf831
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM
I get the mothers that constantly talk about their next chance at getting shitfaced. They have kids, but all their statuses are about booze and partying. I would rather read about a mother and her princess than that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilyrose73
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I usually take them off my wall, lots of people do that so I don't really think anything bad about it, I just don't want to read it,lol

.thickie.thick.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Quoting Memigen:

Did anyone think it may be a morning or afternoon type routine they have?  Maybe this is when her child naps and she wants to be close to her when she sleeps.  LOL, I am not condoning laziness by any means.... but who is to say this is ALL she does ALL day?  Maybe she doesn't want to bitch all day saying, "Cleaning the house, UGH I HATE chores!" and stuff.  Maybe she just wants to keep her statuses upbeat and show that she is a happy mommy. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I make random status updates on facebook. If people judge, I don't care. It's my facebook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)