Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Even as an adult,I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM
  • 27 Replies

I know my daughter Marissa is looking forward to Tangled coming out tomorrow,and in a strange way,I am too.Just saved the movie througgh Netflix & I hope I don't have too long of a wait.I would buy it but I don't have the moeny right now,is it as good as it looks?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cookie-kisses
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:58 AM

I am going tonight or in the morn to buy it.  My dd who is 6  can not wait to see it!

*tonight as in if it comes out at midnigjt.

my_three_sons

I took my DS and we both loved it!! It was a great movie...I don't have any girls but I will buy it anyways!

Crystallynn

LOL- I know!!!  I am going to buy it first thing tomorrow..... I cant wait- I might even watch it before the kids come home from school....LOL

Cookie-kisses
for the record I really want to see Hop!
JustCJ
by Charlotte on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:58 AM

We saved it on netflix to. I can't wait to see it..that dude looks pretty funny.

crazyangel_52
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

it is a very cute movie

futuremilf831
Alot of my friends that have girls told me, its the perfect movie for little girls. I haven't seen it yet, but will when it comes out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gregsgrl04
It is AMAZING!!! my DD, DH and I ALL loved it!!! There is a $5 coupon out right now, so it's only $20 for bluray/DVD combo at target, or 15 (I think) for just the DVD. it's DEFINITELY a movie you'll want for your collection!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poshkat

i was very excited when toy story 3 came out. i joined a group on FB that was named "out of the way children, i have been waiting for toy story 3 since 1995". hahahhaa

northernmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM

netflix is shipping it to us today so we will have it tomorrow. i can't wait to watch it! my stepmom saw it in theaters and said it was really good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)