Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well destroy the library book then, you dumb a**. UPDATED

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM
  • 86 Replies

Yesterday we went through a drive thru getting MIL something to eat. We were sittin gthere and dd said she wanted to say hey to the drive thru person. It was kind of chilly out but her window would have been down for like ten seconds. This has become a tradition- she ALWAYS says hey to them :)

Well I was fine with it but dh well I guess he decided to be an ass. He told her NO Jordyn. You are not putting your window down. Gah.. I calmly told him she always does that. I told him this because he normally isnt with us when we go through a drive thru. He says, "no she always wants her way. She will not say hey. it is cold."

Well I told him that she just wants to say hey like she always does- she isnt just wanting to get her way. He gets mad and knocks my library book out of my hand. then the childish asshole says "you gonna hit me now?" I didnt say anything.  really deep down I wanted to smash the book into his fucking face. Meanwhile dd is asking me "mommy why did daddy do that to the book?"... yeah real good asswipe showing our daughter how to handle anger the right way *eye roll*

More and more lately when he gets mad- he is becoming physical. Throwing the remote at me or the wall. three weekends ago I was helping him carry our new couch in and I tripped over a stick or something. He gets mad because I accidentally dropped the couch-- I hd hurt my ankle :( I told him to stop, it was an accident. then when I had the couch in my hand again- he pushed it against me and the fucker made me trip again.

damn he is such an ass lately. I dont know if it is stress or what, but I am damn sick of it.

UPDATE:

we talked last night and he apologized. he also didnt say "no" to counseling... we will see where that goes. He wants to try on his own. I dont know about that. We will see how it goes.

I told him he was scaring me and I didnt like wondering if he was going to hit me instead of the book one day. He stopped and was quiet for a few minutes. neither of us said anything. He said he was really sorry about that and me saying that made him feel terrible. he said he would never lay a hand on me.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Wow. Thats horrible.

((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brown_crayon07
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I'm sorry momma! (((hugs)))

WhitleyLyles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

bump

WhitleyLyles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I know. he is like the world's biggest asshole.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

better nip this in the butt. 

mackQuin
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM

sounds like he needs anger management.

PatriotsFan12
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Wow your DH should not act like that in front of your child!!!! 

WhitleyLyles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I know. I am scared it is only going to get worse.

Quoting teri4lance:

better nip this in the butt. 

redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Oh wow. That is not cool. I think you need to call him out on it because even though it may be little things like knocking things out of you hand but it may lead to bigger things like a busted face.

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Wow. I am sorry that is happening. What could be causing the sudden change? Has he been abusive in any other way in the past?

I hope things get better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)