Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Face book status

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM
  • 28 Replies

Mine is I can think of 6 great reasons to be a good person and they all call me mom

What is yours

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lishes
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Thought I got off at 4:30, got home looked at my hours and was supposed to get of at 4. Well they got a free 30 minutes out of me. Good thing I didn't do much during those 30 minutes.

Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you.

km1970
The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-aaah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'. If you like this, repost it. If you don't...suck it up princess! Life doesn't revolve around you!
PatriotsFan12

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you.

HomeSweetHome77
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM

mine was "watching casey anthony pretrial on trutv"

alaiynasmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Mine is "Josh is in Austin again this week on business.. :-( & It's like these kids act their worst when he's not here!! Seems like Joshy is hitting his terrible 2's early!! Uuggghh!"

chelebele05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM
"Apparently Molly and I are both "Teething". Damn Wisdom Teeth"
deminika

did the dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen/dining floor and the hall bathroom. Attempting to chill for a bit before getting Jasmine, but Lauren is not allowing that.

-Shelley-
Mine is- Maddie packed a bag full of toys, put her baby doll in the car seat and said she was leaving for Ohio. I think someone is a little anxious for a vacation.
brettsmomma
by Tammie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I am stealing this!!!!   :p

Quoting km1970:

The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-aaah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'. If you like this, repost it. If you don't...suck it up princess! Life doesn't revolve around you!

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

"Dan (my DH) is in bed, sick sick sick."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)