Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Robin on Sister Wives lets discuss her

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  • 33 Replies
Especially if you've seen last nights episode...

What do you think of her? I thought she was very honest when she said she wanted the other four to miss her if she wasn't around, like they'd miss each other.

Do you think this will ever happen?

What do you think of her think that Wyoming started with a Y?

Or that she could almost be kody's daughter?....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM
I didn't see it last night, I don't think much of her. She's whiny. The fact she didn't know how to spell Wyoming, wow. Just wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mackQuin
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM

no. i don't think the other women were really truly ok with the fact that he married again. I really don't like Kody.

zugichbaby6
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM

i havnt watched the episode yet... but i think shes sweet. I think in time they will feel that way, but she also lives seperatley from them.

luv_my_xiya

I have no clue what happened last night

Atessa
What about the fact that she got a hunnymoon and wedding that was waaaaay over anything that the other 3 got?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my_three_sons
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I can understand why she wants to be missed...I felt sorry for her when she said that.  I think it will happen, just going to take a while.  I love that the kids are accepting her so well!

I  thought it was funny when she was thinking Wyoming started with a Y....I'm sure she knew better, just wasn't thinking.

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

She was honest, but at the same time it seems she understands that she threw a wrench into this family.

It is going to take time & I'm sure will eventually get there.

The thing Wyoming (see I can't even spell), I know it starts w/a W but in the moment like that I can see where a slip of the tongue would happen & say Y.

I will be honest, there are times I find her a bit annoying. But I find Jenelle a bit annoying as well.

lmscm
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM
She could almost be his daughter? How old is she? How old is he? I've watched a few shows but I've missed a few.
TennesseesSuga
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I think not  living in the same home as the others she feels more left out and i dont see why he needed another wife if money is that tight to begin with .  As for her spelling make you wonder what school she went to or if she ever got the chance to go  .

CABZS
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I think they all already had their say on that.

I can see where it would sting a bit, however, they all have gotten time away w/Kody. The first wife I think it was their anniversary had a weekend get away.

I think when they all got married money was tighter this time it wasn't.  It is something that TLC could've paid for as well.

I think they are over it & have moved passed it & if I remember correctly she said she understood why the other wives would be upset over it.

Quoting Atessa:

What about the fact that she got a hunnymoon and wedding that was waaaaay over anything that the other 3 got?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)