Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show me what your drive!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 58 Replies

So hubby and I are planning on getting a new car with our tax return.  We really really need 2 cars.  Right now we have a 2007 dodge magnum and I dont mind it but I feel like we need more room.

We have 2 kids but I also have 5 younger siblings that I am often carting around and even in our car with the 2 car seats thats 1 open seat other than the driver. 

SO....show me what you drive, tell me how many kids you have, do you love it, hate it, etc etc etc.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunShineMoMM
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:52 PM

i have a Pontiac G6 i love it!! but we are trading it in for a 2011 kia sorento.

liveforever
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM

excuse my washer :o)

Its a 2005 Hyundai Tuscon. I love it! Its a smaller suv, very easy to drive. I only have one child, but I babysit twins that I take a lot of places. I fit 2 car seats and a high back booster in it.

Kodysmommy928
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM

This is my run around car.  I have two kids in carseats and a 6'4" husband and we all fit fine in it.  We also have a '11 Honda Piolt that is our family car, but I don't have a pic of it.

-Shelley-
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM

We have a Ford Fusion, but with a third baby on the way we needed a larger second vehicle so we recently bought a Honda Odyssey. I love it. I love the room, the way it drives, everything about it.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
-Richard Dawkins
"He who knows best knows how little he knows."
-Thomas Jefferson

"The sky would be boring if all the clouds looked the same"
 -My daughter

blakesmommy531
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I have a 2011 Honda Cr-V. I have an almost 4 year old & I'm 6 weeks prego. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Made in Canada on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM

We had a 2000 Chevy Venture van but DH was in a bad accident and the van got rolled. We bought a 2008 Dodge Caliber. a little less roomy but I don't care. We looove it!

Before it left the lot;

ME_ME_ME

I love my suburban!!!!

Red_Tempest

I have  a Dodge Intrepid.  It seats 6, and isn't too bad on gas either. :)

Mommy_Jenx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM
I have a 2008 Nissan Altima. I love it!! Sadly, it's a tight fit with 3 kids, so we're on the look out for something bigger. I'm eyeing up the Traverse.

.:Jennifer:.
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM

I have an 05 Dodge Durango. I love it. It fits 4 carseats and a low back booster with a little extra for cargo when I have extra kids and it fits 2 carseats and a high back booster and plenty of cargo room when I have just mine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)