Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we being followed?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

DH went on a business trip last week, while doing his luggage and checking the pockets of the luggage I felt something, opened the zipper and found this small, black thing, didn't think much of it... So I asked my hubby if it was his.. he looked at it and said No.. well he just called me from work to tell me that "little black thing" is  Zoompak "a portable GPS tracker".. now he's all worried someone was or is trying to follow us. The last time we used that bag was back in January, when I went to California for my friend's wedding.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristy0833
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM

idk :/

Mama07Shorty
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM

a little freaky for sure

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM

creepy

bec94
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Hmmm I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Well you could bring it to the police station. Or to a computer repair shop..and see if the guy there can mess around with it.

If the computer guy can't mess around with it to help give you info, then I'd throw it into my trash for the garbage men to pick up.

If it stayed in the suitcase, since it's last use, then IF someone was tracking you, they tracked you to home. That's why I suggested the police.

It's creepy...

Jerods_Wifey18
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM
That's freaky!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnight_storm
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Idk, maybe someone put it in thinking it was their bag or that it fell out of the bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bklaser
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Quoting littleluvkitty:

creepy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM

this is great advice!!!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Well you could bring it to the police station. Or to a computer repair shop..and see if the guy there can mess around with it.

If the computer guy can't mess around with it to help give you info, then I'd throw it into my trash for the garbage men to pick up.

If it stayed in the suitcase, since it's last use, then IF someone was tracking you, they tracked you to home. That's why I suggested the police.

It's creepy...

ttfnt20
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Thats a scary thought for sure. I'd ask the police about it to see what they can do. Not sure if those can be traced back to who planted it or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)