Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

starting to feel guilty

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

about leaving my puppies for our camping trip! they are going to be so upset with us when we get home. They have to stay outside (we are putting their bed in the garage so they wont be really outside) because Danny is scared of anyone but us and wont go out or come in if someone else is opening the door. we have my daughters friends older brother coming over to feed them and I think I will ask a friend to come buy and check on them too. The last time we went away and left them my brother lived here so he took care of them and danny was pissed and peed in the middle of our bed when we got home!

danny dog

waylon

buttercup

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
houndlover
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM

hi,aww sorry ,i ve been there,it was hard,but it helped knowing they were cared for. hope you enjoy your trip,we also love camping,and have taken the dogs a few times,they had fun too.

LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Quoting houndlover:

hi,aww sorry ,i ve been there,it was hard,but it helped knowing they were cared for. hope you enjoy your trip,we also love camping,and have taken the dogs a few times,they had fun too.

if my danny dog wasnt so nervous I would think about it but he would be so unhappy he is better off at home plus a lot of the trails where we are going dogs are not allowed and they have to be on a leash the whole time in the camp ground

Crystallynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM

LOL- We are going to Florida for a week and we have decided to board our dog for the week.  He will be mad with us, but I figured it was better than the alternative.......LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)