Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEEN MOM- JENELLE EVANS ARRESTED**AGAIN!!* With VIDEO!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM
  • 27 Replies

Jenelle Evans: Arrested for Videotaped Assault

The combination of peer pressure and a raging, violent temper has landed Jenelle Evans in trouble with the law again.

The Teen Mom 2 star was arrested last night for her part in a brawl with Britany Truett, an absolute pummeling that was actually captured on film.

Jenelle Evans Mug Shots

Following charges pressed by Truett, Oak Island Police booked Evans into Brunswick County Jail late Sunday evening for assault and "affray for fighting." She was then released soon afterward on bond.

"Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up," Jenelle's lawyer hilariously tells TMZ, considering the rumble was caught on camera and Evans clearly throws the first punch.

Meanwhile, police had a warrant for the man over whom Britany and Jenelle were fighting, Kieffer Delp. He was also arrested at Evans' home and booked on cocaine-related charges.

UPDATE: Truett has also been arrested and charged with simple affray, while another 18-year-old, Brittany Nichole Maggard, was charged with simple assault.

Evans is due in court onApril 26 to answer these charges, which is just the latest in a long line of court dates:

• She's scheduled to appear on April 14 for a hearing on drug charges and breaking and entering.
  • And also on April 29 on yet more counts of breaking and entering, injury to real property, trespassing and making harassing phone calls in separate cases.

LINK TO VIDEO!!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/25/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-catfight-video-footage-britany-truett-fist-brawl/

Read more: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/jenelle-evans-arrested-for-videotaped-assault/#ixzz1HurcVPVn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.Mommys.Love
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

BUMP!

ColeParkerMason
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 PM

How sad. I saw her on a magazine cover saying "I'm not ready to be a mom"... There is really no "not ready"... It's called "not caring enough" and "don't want to" be a mom.. I have little sympathy for her, but so much for that poor baby!

MamaBloom777
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Holy crap!  Its just too bad that she doesn't care one bit about her adorable son :(  And she's clearly just immature as you can be if she's gonna have her friends pressure her into hitting this other girl.  I doubt she would've done it if the one friend didn't keep pushing her towards the girl & all the other "friends" screaming for her to hit her.  Geez! 

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM
If you watch the video she really doesn't want to fight. She keeps backing up and looking at her friends. They set her up and pushed her into her. She needs better people...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reese.Cup
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM

The girl she beat up and the girl who pushed her into the other girl both got arrested too.

A.Mommys.Love
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:41 PM

BUMP!

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM

god just put her in a cell with lohan for about 20 years.

catinseaside
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

like I said before. she should be sterilized.

Ethans_mom718
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM

wow I dont think it can get much more white trash then that

Tatersmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:59 PM

it amazes me that there are young moms oh look up to her.  she truly is a loser.

Lilypie - (b4zm) Lilypie - (yyC6)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)