Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care HOW long we have been together....DONT TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM
  • 0 Replies

I am not impressed at all!

I have been with my SO for almost 8 yrs...we do NOT live together ( i am not explaining why ..the why is not important.) But he lives only a few blocks from my volunteer job, so at times i go over there to use the washroom or get a drink when i am done, he does not mind...he gave me the key himself.

So i go into his room today, to leave a little note for him ...plus look for anything of our DD's that she left there the last time she was there, i move the bag he had with him last night while he was here....and what do i see inside the bag?

MY CD! ....i only have a handful of CD's that i have purchased through out the years , and this one was my FAVORITE one ...

Dont care that he had it , i would have LIKED if he had ASKED me or at least let me know that he was borrowing it though!

I left a nice little note on his tv ....

" Stopped by to grab DD's boots, and took my Hound Of Munich back, please ask next time. Love, Lanie".

This is purely just a vent ....not even really, because im laughing my ass off as i am typing it ...i find it extremely rude for him to do that, but definitly not something that i would put passed him lol.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)