Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some couponing help

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM
  • 12 Replies

I do not have a printer nor do I have time to use the library's and pay thier fee of 10 cents per page printed. Besides that, a lot of those sites that you can print coupons from require you to install a coupon printer or some toolbar..the library will not allow anyone to install anything on thier computers.

Is there any websites that send you coupons in the mail?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paigesmommy5264
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:14 PM

good question, IDK.. but heres a bump

BethPrice1345
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:15 PM
You can buy some on ebay and sign up at all your favorite stores and manufacturers online for their mailers, which usually always have coupons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aka_speezolove
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM

yeah, I have done the buying on ebay which I do not find cost effective. I cannot think at this moment where all teh manufacturers are that I would like. Isn't there one website or two that has links for all of them or a site that does mail coupons?

Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I've been seeing those commercials for Extreme Couponing and how they say they got $600+ in groceries and paid $6.... I want to know HOW!

I have been told to use redplum.com a few times.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM

If you email the company and request coupons, most will send a few

mallowcup17
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:23 PM

you can email val-pak and if they deliver their coupon books in your area they will put you on their mailing list, if there is no distribution in your area they will tell you a pick up point.

also i agree with emailing companies i have done that and it is effective.

nebcutie
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM
I call the # on the products I use and also I go to the gas stations and talk to them on monday morning and some places just throw the papers away from the weekend. I pick up at 2 gas statios my self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aka_speezolove
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:36 PM

I would do that, but there is hardly any good coupons in our paper, so it would feel like wasted effort. :(

I might have to do the calling thing though...do you just ask the CSR for coupons?

Quoting nebcutie:

I call the # on the products I use and also I go to the gas stations and talk to them on monday morning and some places just throw the papers away from the weekend. I pick up at 2 gas statios my self.

aka_speezolove
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:37 PM

we get valpak :)

Quoting mallowcup17:

you can email val-pak and if they deliver their coupon books in your area they will put you on their mailing list, if there is no distribution in your area they will tell you a pick up point.

also i agree with emailing companies i have done that and it is effective.

WadeMom313
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:47 PM

You can use a coupon clipping service, they are pretty cheap.  The one I have used before is:

http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/default.asp

I've never done ebay, so can't compare the prices, but I think the one I use is great when you want bulk of a couple coupons!  You can even order whole inserts though too.  Other than that, there aren't ones that will just send a bunch to you in the mail other than paying for a newspaper subscription.  That's how I get my coupons, I stay away from internet ones whenever I can because all my stores around here are assholes about them.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)