Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I kick her out??? ETA

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:19 PM
  • 19 Replies

My daughter is so lazy and messy. She pees on the floor sometimes too!!! She always makes us cook for her, then clean her up afterward. I even have to wipe her butt!!! She is always just sitting around watching cartoos, or destroying the house. I have to tell her all the time to leave crap alone. She just wont listen to me. She talks back to me all the time. She doesnt have a job. She mooches off of us every day all day. I even have to carry her and rock her to sleep!!! WTF?!?! I still have to rear face her and everything!!!! She is two damn years old, which means she is almost an adult! Help me what do I do??

oh and now my husband wants me to let him watch TV. Can you beleive the nerve of some people???

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KrystalY
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM
LOL
Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Good luck! I have a son (a year younger than your daughter) who is just as bad! Not to mention how CLINGY he can get at times! UGH!

sherriemorgan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:21 PM

sidesplittinglaughterSounds like your doing a good job to me. I have the same problem 10,8,6 and all them have a mouth on them.  

sam12796
by Sandy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM
If you find the solution please share!! Lol I got a 2&3 year old like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Oh I know right!?! as we speak I am sewing a baby sling to carry her in. They just want all the time, never thinking of anyone but themselves. It is time they took responsibility.

Quoting Memigen:

Good luck! I have a son (a year younger than your daughter) who is just as bad! Not to mention how CLINGY he can get at times! UGH!

burch731
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM

You think that's bad?  I have a 4,5 & 7 year old & they are the exact same way.  Talk about mooching it as long as possible.  Shame on them!!!

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM

OH I know right. My husband wants another. Im like 'bring another little selfish moocher into this world? No thanks. I dont care how cute they are, no freakin way.' The nerve of some people.

Quoting burch731:

You think that's bad?  I have a 4,5 & 7 year old & they are the exact same way.  Talk about mooching it as long as possible.  Shame on them!!!

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM

BUMP!

GonnaBMom
by Miss.Fortune on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:30 PM

LOL this made me laugh ahh kids..

Memigen
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Responsibility? YEAH RIGHT! Last time it was pouring down rain at the grocery store I handed my 5 year old the keys and told her to go get the vana nd bring it to the door of the store so I wouldn't have to get soaked laoding the groceries.  She actually had the NERVE to say NO!

And when I tell them they need to haul off the trash (the girls are 3 & 5), wash clothes, wash dishes, cook dinner, etc.... they say they "can't".... malarky!

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Oh I know right!?! as we speak I am sewing a baby sling to carry her in. They just want all the time, never thinking of anyone but themselves. It is time they took responsibility.

Quoting Memigen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)