Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When the H*ll do I call the doctor??????? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

Waiting on test results on my daughter. I'm so tired of waiting. So what time would you call the doctor and ask?

Oh and please entertain me. I'm so freaking nervous and worried I can't think! (you really don't know how many times I've corrected this already LOL).

AHHHHHHH...

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jessil83
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:52 PM

when did they do the test and how long did they say the results would take? i'd probably call them after lunch the day the results where supposed to be back. as far as entertaining ummm i'm pulling a blank my kid is shoving my phone in my face

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:56 PM

They did them Friday and were rushing them to my daughters doctor. But they didn't tell me what they saw to make them rush.

LOL LO's can be a handful. My DD is 16 so I don't have her entertaining me anymore.

Quoting jessil83:

when did they do the test and how long did they say the results would take? i'd probably call them after lunch the day the results where supposed to be back. as far as entertaining ummm i'm pulling a blank my kid is shoving my phone in my face

crazynlove1207
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Did they tell you how long it should take? 

Gallery
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:11 PM

it's not gonna hurt to call... it might even speed the process up a bit.

The clinic I work in, the results go into an "email" system and my doc only looks at them when he has a chance to sit at his desk.  Sometimes they go unread for days (because he's so busy with people in house).  When a patient calls looking for results, I will print them off and put them on his keyboard for him to address right away.    Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)