Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling so down lately :(

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

After trying to work things out with my children's father and having him continue to go behind my back with a friend of mine, go see movies with her, spend the nights with her until 4am to get drunk just them, alone, I decided to be done with him all together and do this on my own...

I'm 26 weeks pregnant so I'm already filled with wacked out hormones, I've been so upset and so alone :(

Anyone have any ideas, things I can do to get my mind of it and try to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:03 PM
I'm sorry you're going through so much. Just focus on the baby and taking care of you and that little one. Give yourself a manicure, prop your feet up, and watch a good movie. You'll feel better soon. ((HUGS))
jodyann2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:08 PM
make a pregnancy journal of all the positve things you feel. trust me it works. also, take a pic everyday of your profile (belly) write letters to your unborn baby telling him/her how excited you are. I had to do it alone. when I told the babys dad that I was pregnant he split. and I had to do the same thing. don't let him and what he is doing concern you anymore. he has already wasted your time. make sure you go after him for child support and full custody. make sure he doesn't sign the birth certificate also. if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)