Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I saw my friend cheat on her BF last night

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM
  • 39 Replies
My friend and I went to the bar last night to see a show, we were having a great time dancing and drinking...I got really into it and kinda in my own world then I look over for her and she's making out with some guy!!! I pulled her away to dance with me again and a few mins later shes doing it again!

Now I feel stuck in the middle bc I'm friends with BOTH he and her BF. Whether I say something or not, I feel like I'm doing one of them wrong. Im not saying anything bc I'm just saying out of it, not my relationship. But damn...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Why didn't you say something to HER?  I would give her the option - either she 'fesses up, or you do.  Knowing something is one thing, witnessing it completely different.

nishchav
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM

her life her business you're right to stay out of it

Lanie_momofone
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Personally i would say something to the other about it. They deserve to know.

My SO was stuck in that situation with his buddy and his buddies GF. My SO and the GF used to go bar hopping together all the time ( best friend didnt mind, he trusts my SO and was looking at it more like a chaperone kind of thing).

Well...the GF would constantly leave with a random guy...finally my SO told the best friend and he is better for it.

Knowing the truth hurts...not knowing the truth and finding out the hard way, hurts more.

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Myob
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:05 PM

tell HER you saw it and you don't approve. in my experience, if you tell the person who was cheated on, most of the time they don't believe you anyway.

CBMama06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Oh WOW!!! I would have said something while at the bar and shes in front of me...BUT I would leave it alone.. Not my relationship..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sugaree.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM
I did. And I got her away from him a couple times but she kept on...she was so wasted.

I don't want to say anything bc no one likes the bearer of bad news and I'm afraid they would BOTH end up mad at me

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Why didn't you say something to HER?  I would give her the option - either she 'fesses up, or you do.  Knowing something is one thing, witnessing it completely different.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleJ1000
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Hard one.  On one hand it is their relationship, on the other hand there are too many diseases out their and who knows what she is doing when you are not around.

canelamami
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:08 PM
I for one would want to know if my dh kissed someone else. I'd be mad at the fact that my "friend" saw and didn't tell me. Granted, I'd be mad at dh too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamak57
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Quoting msjaxon:

Myob

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)