Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Texting with my hubby

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hubby sent me a text he must be bored in the shop today he doesnt text usually he just calls me  LOL here is how our conversation went

Hubs:. Did you see the moneny I left for you?

ME: Yeah. what for? (wondering if I had mentioned I wanted to go buy something )

H: Just wondering

M: Just wondering what?? what is the money for? SEX?

H: Sounds good!

LOL Got to love this man!!!!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amandaeastman
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM

hahaha

deenakate
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM

LOL...

dk

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM
I would of said OK IF THATS ALL IM WORTH ILL ONLY GIVE YOU WHAT $20 IS WORTH AND NO REFUNDS. if that came out scrambly sorry I'm trying to have a 2 year old conversation as well lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Quoting mommywife06:

I would of said OK IF THATS ALL IM WORTH ILL ONLY GIVE YOU WHAT $20 IS WORTH AND NO REFUNDS. if that came out scrambly sorry I'm trying to have a 2 year old conversation as well lol

I'm still trying to figure out why he left me money LOL if it was just $20 I would not wonder because he often leaves $20 so I can go to starbucks or what ever but this was $60  I dont remember saying anythign about going shopping or anything WEIRD!

LoveMyBlessings
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:29 PM

LOL! Totally something DH and I would say. That is funny. :o)

whoreallycares
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:30 PM

LMAO

Chelliza1028
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:31 PM

HAHA My SO tells me all the time, I should just quit my job and come work for him. Hours are 10pm to 6am and the dress code is naked

iluvmypreemies
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Lol

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Maybe you do a good deed while sleeping lmao

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting mommywife06:

I'm still trying to figure out why he left me money LOL if it was just $20 I would not wonder because he often leaves $20 so I can go to starbucks or what ever but this was $60  I dont remember saying anythign about going shopping or anything WEIRD!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)