Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving and owning a house vent

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

I hate moving its a hassle but im pretty sure we found our forever home. Im very excited dont get me wrong but packing and moving and all the stress of finally owning a house is starting to catch up with me. Thanks all for listening

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
whoreallycares
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM

OH i have been there. Before moving into my new home, I had moved about 8x in 10 years. We are about to do our 2 years here and this will be the longest me and my husband ever stayed in one place.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM
I know just what you mean. I'm sooooo happy to have been in this house for almost 6yrs now! I can't even describe it! But when I was growing up, my parents had wanderlust in the worst way, and we moved all the time. I like having roots like this. It's nice! :)
yayay15
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:22 PM
We own a townhome and have just bought our first house. We are renting our townhome out andvthe tenants are moving in April first. They just signed the lease Friday so we are currently in the process of packing and moving.... It sucksssssss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:24 PM

We were the opposite.  We were raised in one house.  But then hubby and I moved 7 times in 7 years.  I hated it!  I was so glad when we built our home.  We have been here for a little over 4 years.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I know just what you mean. I'm sooooo happy to have been in this house for almost 6yrs now! I can't even describe it! But when I was growing up, my parents had wanderlust in the worst way, and we moved all the time. I like having roots like this. It's nice! :)

LoriLou75
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM

I moved into my dream/forever home in July and all the stress was well worth it. We are settled in and couldnt be happier!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)