Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner tonight? **with pic**

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM
  • 62 Replies

Tomorrow is hubby's birthday, so I'm trying to make special meals (for him) all week.  unfortunately, because I'm on weight watchers, I will have to enjoy the meals vicariously through him!!!

Tonight, I am making him penne with homemade vodka sauce, meatballs and garlic bread with melted mozzarella cheese (we obvs have more than enough and I will be freezing the leftovers in small containers)

wedding planning

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
photomom1979
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM
That sounds so good! We are having grilled sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob (all grilled)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deenakate
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM

Homemade cream of mushroom and wild rice soup... I cant wait..

dk

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM

tuna tetrazzini

KCallum1629
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:39 PM

OMG! that sounds SOOOOOO good (although amidst all this dieting, EVERYTHING sounds good).  I can't WAIT until the weather is nice enough for grilling!!!!  Save me some, ok?  :)  :)  :)

Quoting photomom1979:

That sounds so good! We are having grilled sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob (all grilled)

wedding planning

jazzyandpat
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Tacos.. I forgot the shells so I have to head back to the store here in a few mins so I can start dinner. Tomorrow night is taco salad lol great way to use  up left overs!

KCallum1629
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:40 PM

It's DEFINITELY soup weather over here!!!  I don't usually make anything with mushrooms as they make hubby gag, but I personally LOVE them.  It sounds yummy!!!

Quoting deenakate:

Homemade cream of mushroom and wild rice soup... I cant wait..

dk

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:40 PM

I had breakfast sausage links fried eggs with toast and honey YUMMY

But yours looks good too

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Oh I LOVE vodka sauce!! Is that the one that was recipe of the day a few days ago on allrecipes? That one is great!

I am making Slow Cooker Balsamic Onion Beef Roast with mashed red potatoes and carrots

PurplePieguy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Breakfast....sausage, eggs and potatoes.

KCallum1629
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Ever since we had homemade taco shells at a friend's house, I always make my own.  You having beef or chicken? Tacos is a great idea for this week!

Quoting jazzyandpat:

Tacos.. I forgot the shells so I have to head back to the store here in a few mins so I can start dinner. Tomorrow night is taco salad lol great way to use  up left overs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)