Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a secret facebook

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Is it bad to have a secretive FB for games only? (please look PAST the part of me being slightly addicted to the games. lol)

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 44

View Results

is it bad that i have a FB account that no one really knows of? not even my BF!

the reason I have it-- to play the games. lol Haven't been on it in a while, but right now, I'm slightly addicted to FarmVille... weird right!? lol

I know NO ONE on the "friends list"-- no pictures are up, and if we talk (i talked to ONE girl!) it was because i needed some plants to be dead so i can revive them, so we made a deal b/c she needed the same. lol

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazytexan
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM

that is kinda odd.  not that you have a fb just for games, but that you feel you need to keep it secret.

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM

yes

Satiblue
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:26 PM

why hide it from you BF? its just a gaming account right? 

.k.e.l.l.i.e.

It's weird you keep it secret from your boyfriend. 

Purtyred

I did for a while too...My husband knew about it...but it was just a fake name with no friends too. But then Facebook flagged the account and asked for a mobile phone number to verify that it was a real account. Just so you know.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

if it is just to play games, why is it no one knows about it?

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM

i have about 4 of them.. but they are not secret :-)

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

lol b/c i'm corny like that... BF's friendsmake fun of the people who play the games... i so do NOT need to be on their list of who to attack (make fun of in a friendly manner) when they hear of it... since i'd have no come back.

i really just never told BF about it. i've been "away" from that FB account for like 2 months now (? maybe more).. and just logged on today. 20 minutes into it- and i became addicted again. Sigh. The woes of technology farms. lol

aww-- i am so NOT gonna tell them my phone number! did you give them yours? did they do anything to you? thats crazy they did that- i definitely know of a few people who need to be verified since they have different accounts, according to their different personality at the time. lol

CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Yes and no ?

I have 3 accounts, 1 account is for when I used to play the games, my main account with family and friends and a third account with just friends on it so I can vent without fear of it being seen as more than just a "vent"

Anyway....everyone knows about my 3 accounts, it's not a secret so don't understand why you keep it a secret.

hayliedlr
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM

my sister has quite a few accounts just for the games.  she has a few friends on each and than she has her account.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)