Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to kick her out because of her Mom

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  • 14 Replies

I teach Competive Tap Dance. I have a Student whose been with me for 6 yrs. I have to kick her out of her group & It's her Moms fault. :( She's constantly late, misses rehearsals, doesn't show up for required practices, is late for her "Call" time @ Competitions etc. etc. etc. I've given her chance after chance..........I feel bad because the little girl Loves participating. Stupid Selfish Mom.............grrrr.

(BTW she can STILL take Tap at our School just NOT Competitive)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charweba
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM

aww that's sad :(

mallowcup17
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

that is sad :(

razmatazthespaz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

that sucks!! but it's understandable!! could she maybe re-enter competetive tap on a probationary trial after awhile?? maybe her mom will try harder once she realizes the consequences??

LoveMyBlessings
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM

:o( That is sad! If it were me, i'd talk to them together when delivering them the news... everyone will get the point that it is mom's fault and that you aren't blaming the child. That is just me though.

x3.babymama.x3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM

:-(

Kristen1010
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Its really the Parents that ruin youth sports/activities. But total kudos to you for not letting her make a bad example for the other students.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:34 PM

Quoting LoveMyBlessings:

:o( That is sad! If it were me, i'd talk to them together when delivering them the news... everyone will get the point that it is mom's fault and that you aren't blaming the child. That is just me though.

Oh I plan to...that is if the Mom will show up........usually she just sends her DD in with some lame excuse.

kellysp6637
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:34 PM

That's sucks mama.....but it's not fair to the rest of the group who get there on time, are always prepared etc......too bad her selfish mother can't get her head out of her ass.

3xangel
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM

that sucks

Amybelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM

it just kills me because the little girl told me she wanted to be one of my Best Students...............:(. I've put this off for so long but I owe it to the other Students.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)