Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christian Rap..do you do it? lol

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
So people usually think of Christians as up tight people, singing old Church hymns and preaching 24/7.. But now that I go to church all the time I have come to realize WE ARE AWESOME! LOL Anyways how many of you listen to christian rap? Sounds funny right, "Christian" and "Rap" together in one sentence..hehe anyways I have become obsessed with this song, so much so that I have found that my 4 year old knows most of the words. Cant post it because Im mobile but search "Shut us down" on youtube. on my phone its the first one that pops up, Sho Baraka, Lecrae and whoever else..anyway, dooooo iiittt.. because I love it..haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mom2swtboys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:31 PM
we listen to what I call contemporary christian music. Love it and thats all we listen to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Annyankaa
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I used to back when I listened to Christian music.

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM

The youth pastor at our church plays it when the kids play games in "class", lol.  I peeked in on them one day and he was jamming.  

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

hopefloats505
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Toby Mac is awesome and I love Third Day

ladyvamp5489
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Im a Christian but i dont listen to Christian "rap" .  "Rap" of anykind gives me a headache.

mommysince2010
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Im a Christian but i dont listen to Christian "rap" .  "Rap" of anykind gives me a headache.

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I like christian music but I despise all rap.

Kristanna
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Not bad :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)