Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YES!! Your life DOES suck!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM
  • 26 Replies

ugh why do some people whine sooooooo much on their FB Status?? I can see venting once in awhile but if EVERY update is "boo-hoo, poor poor pitiful me, my life SUCKS" it gets Old & I'm gonna agree.

LOL

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysp6637
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Have to agree....

If one is constantly whining about how crappy their life is....then I'm going to eventually agree and think so too,,,,or else why would they continually say it?

Same with those who constantly say they are fat.

FL2AK
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:14 PM
Self fulfilling prophecy. They annoyme too. Especially the ones that complain about their spouses knowing that their spouse, family and mutual friends can all read it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaimieLynn8
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Amen lol it drives me crazyyyy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CeeGee81
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I have a few friends like that...beyond annoying.  And you gotta love the ever popular "public" break ups and make ups....and these people are all adults....25+

Irenesmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I've unfriended people for that very reason, and when they ask about it I tell them exactly why. I can only attend pity parties every couple months or so, every day is too much.

imafuswb
by ★Rainbow Brite★ on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM
This, exactly!

Quoting Irenesmommy:

I've unfriended people for that very reason, and when they ask about it I tell them exactly why. I can only attend pity parties every couple months or so, every day is too much.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Shelley-
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:18 PM

I agree. It's really annoying.

Cymbeline
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM

I just made another post about a whining friend. I'm so incredibly sick of whining.

ADULT.CONTENT
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM

LMAO I just got defriended , because a good guy friends wife was posting all over that he is abusive and looks at singles sites. I told them that they should talk in private not blast it on FB for those of us who don't need to know their business and that they both needed to grow up. He is 32 and she is 21. I have since been deleted and blocked. Thats too fucking funny.

Amybelle
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Quoting FL2AK:

Self fulfilling prophecy. They annoyme too. Especially the ones that complain about their spouses knowing that their spouse, family and mutual friends can all read it.

I have a "friend" who critisizes her DD's SO on FB......=-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)