Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do u really think I'd tell some random stranger that? wtf

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I got a random message from some chick on fb, NEVER met nor heard of her (neither has my bf, he's not from here) & this ks our conversation:
Her:heyy i was asked by a friend which waffle house ur man works at. juss thought i would ask.

Me:....why? Is there a reason someone I don't know is interested in where my man works? Not being rude, jw

Her: honestly i have no idea. i was juss asked to ask u that question.

Me: And who is ur friend? Its just strange someone I don't even know who isn't even on my friendslist asks me that

Her: i aint supposed to say who it is but i will juss let em kno that u dont kno or something like that. but thanks anyways

Me: This sounds too much like some shit my ex would do & honestly its no ones business.

Her: oh well i dont think i kno ur ex and i dont kno u so i wasnt a big deal. i was asked to ask u and thats all

Me:That's the point who in their right mind would think i'd tell a complete stranger where my man works, especially when they don't want me to know who they are. HUGE RED FLAG, someone wants to know my business & doesn't want me to know they are asking so yea with everything going on YES it IS a big deal

Her: well u can think its a big deal but i dont bc its over. i dont kno and they dont kno so no big deal...its over...have a great day bye

***I honestly think my ex was trying to find out where he works to cause more problems. I just don't get it my profile is completely private how would anyone know where he works, unless it was some mutual friends. I went through & deleted everyone that was my exs friend. This has me freaked out & pissed off at the same time
Sorry just had to vent that out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Young_Mommy89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:00 PM
My thing is why would they think I would tell a complete stranger anything, like seriously!!?!!??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:03 PM

That is why my fb account is completetly private, friends only etc.  Only people I know do I respond to for requests. If I don't know them, I don't acknowledge them. I instantly delete them.

Young_Mommy89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Mine is private except my profile pic & anyone can send me a message

Quoting Thelmama:

That is why my fb account is completetly private, friends only etc.  Only people I know do I respond to for requests. If I don't know them, I don't acknowledge them. I instantly delete them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM

wow id change my settings

vjwsecret
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

lol you started out with an attitude

"my man"   "my man"

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

That's good.  I had some weirdo send me a  message about liking "old women"...lmbo.  I deleted him AFTER I sent him a message that calling women who are 43 old women was not going to get him far....LOL LOL LOL.  He was creepy.  That is one weird message you got.  I'd still delete her now...curious or not..LOL.

Quoting Young_Mommy89:

Quoting Thelmama:

Young_Mommy89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM
That's just how I refer to him plus she said "your man"

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

lol you started out with an attitude

"my man"   "my man"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Young_Mommy89
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM
that's the thing she isn't even on my friendslist!!!

Quoting Thelmama:

That's good.  I had some weirdo send me a  message about liking "old women"...lmbo.  I deleted him AFTER I sent him a message that calling women who are 43 old women was not going to get him far....LOL LOL LOL.  He was creepy.  That is one weird message you got.  I'd still delete her now...curious or not..LOL.

Quoting Young_Mommy89:

Quoting Thelmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy01
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I'd change your settings and make your profile unsearchable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)